Desert Causes

"One voice can make a difference" - or so they say. Everywhere in the world, there are events and circumstances where each of us can make a difference - even if it is for something as simple as passing it along. Heard of a cause? I will post it. Send an e-mail to amerab@gmail.com. Let me know the progress.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Become an Organ Donor in Kuwait




I recently contacted the Kuwait Transplant Society (phone 252-0147 or 252-0230) to find out how to become an organ donor in Kuwait. I'm an organ donor in the US and it says so right on my drivers license. With all the traffic accidents here, it is better to give someone else the gift of life incase God forbid something happens. You have to call or write the transplant society and they will send you a card to be witnessed and sent back to them. The VP of the KTS is Dr. Mustafa Al-Mousawi and his email is DRMOSAWI@YAHOO.COM. Very nice guy.






4 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Purgatory said…

    blue!! why!!! why!!!

    I want pink back!

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey thanks.. i'll send an application when im back in august :)

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger EXzombie said…

    I carry the card since 2001.....!!!

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger nQ said…

    ooh, i got that card when i was in eleventh grade i think :/ like 6 years ago.. it still looks the same! i remember going to some hole in the wall place to get it :( i thought they were gonna steal my kidneys right then and there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home