Desert Causes

"One voice can make a difference" - or so they say. Everywhere in the world, there are events and circumstances where each of us can make a difference - even if it is for something as simple as passing it along. Heard of a cause? I will post it. Send an e-mail to amerab@gmail.com. Let me know the progress.

Monday, November 26, 2007

ISO Bidoon Friends who would like to tell their story

I have received a number of requests from journalists from various countries who would like to interview bidoon people in Kuwait to get their perspectives. If you are bidoon or have a friend(s) who would like to be on my mailing list to receive information or these requests, please write to me at amerab@gmail.com. You can write to me anonymously and I will forward you contact information.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger the.thinker said…

    مشكورة على هالخدمه الانسانية الرائعه .
    الله يكثر من أمثالكم

     

Post a Comment

<< Home